For the health and safety of our employees, participants, and guests we ask everyone to follow the following rules and guidelines for 1st Summit Arena guests and spectators:
- Masks are recommended, but not required, per CDC guidelines for all guests while inside the arena, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Currently, neither proof of vaccination nor a negative COVID-19 test result is required for entry.
- These policies can change suddenly and without notice.
- Payment for box office and concessions transactions is preferred via credit/debit card. However, we do accept cash.
- Bags are prohibited, with the exception of medical bags, diaper bags accompanying a child, and hand clutches/wallets that do not exceed 8″ x 5″ x 1″ in size
- In the event that a change in our policy requiring vaccination or a negative test result for entry impacts your desire or ability to attend an event, refunds will not be issued.
- Refunds will not be issued for events that are postponed and rescheduled.
- Refunds may only be issued if an event is canceled outright.
- Do not enter the facility if you feel ill, have a fever/cough, or are short of breath.
- If you have a medical history that places you in a high-risk category for COVID-19, we recommend that you do not enter.
Thank you for your cooperation, commitment, and patience during these challenging times.
*This policy may change at any time due to new guidelines and recommendations and will be shared via our website, social media, and weekly e-newsletter.